Thursday, October 23, 2008

i am alive

Even though I don't feel like I am....I am. I've been taking care of my mother (who broke her foot and then four days later broke her arm) and my grandmother (who has Alzheimer). And then on top of that I am trying to be good mother, who at this moment doesn't feel like it. Oh yeah I also play a role of a wife. So in a nutshell I have been a little crazy.
I was able to get away ( I say get away because I've been staying at my mom's this whole time and will continue to do so for at least the next 3-8 weeks). As I was saying that I was able to get away for a few hours and go home. And what do I do when I go home......clean. Oh yah.....work on some photos. Which came out so great. Last weekend I was able to do a photo shoot with Ryan and Taryn McCook. Their little boy is so cute. I just love his big cheeks. Here is just a little sneak peak of them because I still have some to come.

McCook333 blog



McCook062 blog

9 comments:

Jayne said...

so sorry to hear about your family situation. yikes, your poor mom broken ankle and arm? now that is tough! hopefully her ward is also helping her.

by the way I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of my grandson! of course ryan and taryn are great too.can't wait to see the rest of them

Nunazuna said...

Oh my gosh Chelsea you are amazing! I can't wait to have babies just so you can take pictures of us. I'm also adding you to my blog so I can advertise for you. Hey, I know life is crazy busy right now but you need to take care of yourself too. Easier said then done, but if you are down whose going to take care of all these people. Just remember to breath little lady. Hope things will get calmer for you soon.

Heidi Prince said...

tooo cute!

Carolee said...

Those are the cutest pictures. I wish we still lived in CA because I am in need of a photographer for our family photo. Oh well maybe in a few years:)

Taryn said...

I love those!! Cannot wait to see the rest!

A new Flight Attendant, said...

I love the pictures you take. I think a family photo shoot with you will be one of my Christmas gifts to myself.
What happened to your Mom?!? My goodness, you have a very full plate. Hang in there!

aprilaleman said...

Chelsea, whenever Wes and I have some halflings, you are sooo gonna take pictures of us. These turned out so nice.

marisa said...

beautiful as always. i just took some pictures at oak glen and my colors were not nearly as impressive.

love the cheeks on that little baby!

Derek and Emily said...

The McCooks used to be in my ward in Provo. What a small world.