Monday, September 10, 2007

My Aunt's New Puppies

On Friday my aunt's dog had 10 puppies. So on Saturday we all went to her house to see them. I cannot believe that a dog can have 10 puppies and only be pregnant for only 10 weeks. Totally unfair in my opinion. But they were so cute. The mother is a black Lab and she had 3 black, 1 chocolate and the rest were yellow. Of course when you see baby puppies you always want one. Well now I do, but Landon says no. I'm trying to have Wyatt keep saying he wants one to hopefully change Landon's mind. We'll see how that goes.
I love this picture of Shane and the puppy. He looks totally unsure of this thing that is in front of him.We finally got to hold one of the puppies when the mother fell asleep. This one is the lightest of them all. It was so cute. But Wyatt was a little unsure of it. Even if we were going to get one, it wouldn't be until a couple of months

2 comments:

Heidi said...

i want one so bad! Matt says no too! he said, before we got pregnant... either a baby OR a puppy... so we got Jackson! But once we get a house... im pullin' for one again!

Tanya McKibben said...

Oh my gosh! Those puppies are to die for! They are so dang cute.