Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Landon and His Mustache



Everyone knows Landon is on the hairier side. He used to shave drawings on to his stomach because....well his hairy. But that was one of my first attractions that I liked about him, other then him being so drop dead gorgeous. I love the fact that he can grow a bread in like 3 seconds....totally turns me on. For some time now he has had a go-tee (I don't know how to spell that) and some chops. Well tomorrow is his interview with the Chief of the City of Orange police department, so he decided to slowly shave off his facial hair. However, I hate it when he has just a mustache. All I can do is laugh at him when I look at him. He looks so old! He thinks he is going for the cop look. Gross! So this is what I look at in the morning. Gladly he'll be shaving this off tomorow morning. I made him pose and take a picture. Just thought I would share that with you. He's totally going to kill me for putting this on here.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

that is great!! my hubby was growing a BEARD and i didnt like it one bit! told him he had to shave it before church on Sunday. LOL

Tanya McKibben said...

That is so funny. I have a lot to say about Josh's facial hair. If he shaves his go-tee (sp?) I have a fit. I am just glad he hasn't tried the mustache - yuck! It really changes the attraction, I don't care what people say :) You gatta keep the wife happy. A happy wife is a happy life!