Friday, August 24, 2007

My Wonderful Husband

So the other night I had to go out to do a demonstration for the Rainbow machine while the rest of the family went out to eat and shopping. Landon knew that I really didn't want to do this demo, so while he was out with the girls (his mom, cousin, aunt, and sister-n-law)he decided to buy me some of my favorite make-up. And he didn't just buy one thing he bought a few things. He got me two eyeshadows with the compact case, a shadestick and mascara. But it was the delivery that make it even better. We were just lying down to bed and I was so tired and I fell back to my pillow and my head hit something. He had put the box of make-up underneath my pillow. It was really sweat, but painful. I love my husband. However, one of the first things he said was "Are you going to call your sister and tell her what a wonderful guy I am?". He says now I just need to tell everyone what a wonderful guy he is....And he is. I love you fatty.

3 comments:

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara said...

Wow what a great husband. Hey Landon, I don't want to do some of the things I have to, will you buy me some makeup too? Please?

Tanya McKibben said...

Hey, Landon, how did you know that Mac makeup is a girls best friend? My hubby would never do that. Chelse, you are a lucky girl.