Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just Jumping Around

We were hanging out in the boys room one day and Wyatt was doing what he loves best...Jumping on the bed. I don't what he liked best..doing something I told him not to do or just jumping on the bed.

While I was there Shane started to get on his hands and knees and rock back and forth. I cannot believe that he is already starting to do that. Each day he does more and more. I love his eyes in these pictures.

Last night while I was making dinner I sat Wyatt on the counter. I heard him eating an apple from the fruit basket. No big deal I thought. Well I looked over and he had eaten all the tops of the all the apples. He then looked at me and said "Mmm thats good mommy", and smiled really big. I love that boy.

3 comments:

Kara said...

That story is so much funnier when you see the picture of the apples!! I am just sitting here laughing. You need to come back out and bring that boy with you!!

Tanya McKibben said...

Ha ha! That is so so so funny! Josh just asked me what I was laughing at. Your boys are SO CUTE!

Baker Family said...

Chelsea.....Tanya got me on to this blog thing....I miss you. Your boys are adorable...I love the apple story, that was hilarious.
~Melissa